cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV not fully loading

I have 2 black boxes and a smart stick and Now TV isn't working on any of them. I've tried all the common fixes on one of the black boxes - factory reset, box and router off and on, system update etc but still no joy. To be clear the app opens but then immediately closes again. It also won't load either the 'Home', 'Best of Catch Up' or 'TV Guide' pages?

Is anyone able to shed any light?

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine is doing exactly the same! I have tried everything! No help online neither. Poor technical support.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can only hope it sorts itself I guess! I've had to resort to watching my shows on my phone as it works fine on there.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same! But i like to use my phone whilst watching tv! 😭😭 lol

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Kay. If you're still having trouble like I was I simply signed out of the app then signed back in BUT if your issue is exactly the same as mine you have to be really quick and continue to press the down button on your remote so that it reaches the My Account option on the left hand menu before the app closes itself again!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue. Completed a factory re-boot and no change. It's been like this for a week. 

Has anyone solved it yet?

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Someone else suggested you can use the 'search' function to find your programmes which worked for me but is a ridiculous  workaround. 

What are NowTv doing about this? 

I'm running version: 9.2.3 - build 4136-10. There isn't a newer version of the software available.