cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SeeMoreDigital Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Now TV freezing

@Terry4 wrote:
Hi, it's a 'Black Box' serial No: ending in 3744.

Thanks @Terry4,

Your topic has now been moved into the correct sub-section... 😉

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
Snookerclub52
Advocate

Re: NOW TV Box Keeps stopping

Dumping the core ? How does that help ?

this has been very poor since new update are they any closer to fixing ?

keeps freezing to nowtv page with animation 

I'm with TT and I know it's not a static IP but everything else I have works fine ....BBC iplayer is slow

@artesea wrote:

@Andy-S to me it appears that the homescreen app has crashed and the box can't do anything as the normal method of dealing with an error is to escape to the homescreen. Pressing Home x5, Up, Rewind x2, Fast Forward x2 gets the box up and running again by dumping the core.

hardly works at all since the June update please help 

0 Thanks
Tp76
Advocate

Re: Now TV freezing

I have been having the same problem....really slow to respond when using the remote. Sounds keeps muting and box is generally freezing. Have unplugged it at wall, taken the power out the box a few times and it keeps happening? Have updated to latest software so don't know what else to do.  Driving me crazy as have to keep powering it off every 20 minutes tonight.

0 Thanks