cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV freezing

After reseting and reconnecting to Internet my now TV box prompts a software update. Which it does successfully 100%. Then the screen freezes and can not do anything at all except reset. . Ggrrrrr helpppp
403 REPLIES 403
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I know about the kids part. My daughter doesnt seem to understand that the chat opens at 8 tho. I will try explain it to her again now 😂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I first thought it was the new smart box but they're all off, wouldn't be so bad if it was just the NowTV app, but it's all the apps 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Live chat appears to be unavailable. Panic stations at NoxTV!! 😂😂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Like everything else for now tv then seemingly very useless
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just used livechat and was told they havent a clue what is causing the problem and as yet have no idea how to resolve it.....so no idea how long to resolve. Sick of Now TV and their rubbish customer service!!! Wont be continuing to use as this is happening more and more of late yet quite happy to take your money for services cant provide
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Had my box for nearly 2 years and have never had any issues before. This is annoying!! I need to catch up with Blacklist and TWD.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

woke up this morning two boxes frozen,service status says all good???? come on now tv sort it out

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Dont they usually turn up to these conversations and try help everyone resolve the issues
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm stuck too...never posted on this before is this all happening to all of you this morning aswell?
Clearly a NOW TV problem (despite what the Service Status page says!).

Seems to be affecting all NOW TV box types (white, black & smart).

Service seems to be working OK on iOS devices & Roku own brand boxes.