cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV freezing

After reseting and reconnecting to Internet my now TV box prompts a software update. Which it does successfully 100%. Then the screen freezes and can not do anything at all except reset. . Ggrrrrr helpppp
403 REPLIES 403
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. I have 3 boxes on the go at the moment and the app on my iPad. The iPad works fine, but all 3 of the boxes (2 of the small ones and 1 of the new smart boxes) does exactly this (comes up to the home screen, then just freezes). I have tried all the resets (which is a sod as you have to put all the details in again) I have reset my router and even tried using the personal hotspot on iPhone and still the same. Come on Now tv sort it out, I can definitely say that on your "Service Status" screen everything is not OK. 

Rooster72
Advocate

One more black box to add to the list.  Wakey wakey Now TV!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same as above. Status NOT GOOD Now TV.....Been trying to sort last hr.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have 4 kids all unable to watch tv at all because of this as I have just moved into a new house and until i get a Ariel fitted now tv was our only tv service so I'm thinking of moving to another service as this is the second time this has happened and I pay for a service FFS!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm having the same issue, went to put a film on for the kids this morning and it's just froze on the home screen, tried to reset and everything else it's so annoying 😡😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I'm getting the exact same problem with my NowTV Smart Box (more like Not Right NowTV) sorry, it had to be done.
I've heard it is a problem with updates. Fingers crossed it is fixed soon.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have tried resetting box, but still frozen on home page

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have same problem come on now TV its clearly your own doing fix it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, I've got a black box and smart box - both stuck on the home screen. Very annoying but at least I now know it seems to be a problem for everyone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same problem here as well