cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WaxedPerfection
Contributor 1

Re: Frozen Now TV BOX

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Issues-Logging-into-NOW-TV-Boxes-19-11-2016/m-p/...

Issues Logging into NOW TV Boxes 19/11/2016 Options ‎19-11-2016 08:59

We're aware of an issue that may be affecting customers logging into NOW TV Boxes. Our technical teams are looking into this issue right now and will work to get things back up and running as soon as possible. We'll post more information here when we have an update. If you would like to be emailed when there is an update, click "Topic Options" at the top of this post, then "Subscribe".

0 Thanks
Shazzy
First Poster

Re: both my now tv boxes froze

Both of mine are frozen too. Tablet's working ok.
0 Thanks
liam81
First Poster

Re: Now tv box frozen

what is going on why is this not being fixed

0 Thanks
Chris0071
Occasional Poster

Frozen now tv box

Same as many in here. Got up this morning and box frozen. Did all the usual stuff then logged into community to see many of us in same boat. Now tv have posted that they are looking into the problem so fingers crossed it's back up soon
0 Thanks
Mick_J
First Poster

Re: Now TV freezing after software update have tried another box same problem

HI

Just updated my software and all works okay till the box goes to home screen then locks up no response...

Have tried numerous hard resets even another box and still same problem, is there a software issue with latest update ?

Mick 

Chris0071
Occasional Poster

Fustrating and hope it's fixed ASAP
0 Thanks
DAZUK74
Occasional Poster

My black (less than two month old) box has also locked up. I only use it twice a week and have gone on today to find it frozen on the home page. Looks like they are aware of the issue so will have to wait, sadly Sky have never been quick to a. keep customers informed and b. fix issues quickly.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Laura112
Occasional Poster

Re: Frozen now tv box

Yes same thing here. Thought it was my wifi and reset and still a frozen screen. Very frustrating hope now tv can sort this soon
0 Thanks
ukbobboy
Expert 3

Re: New Now TV Black Box Freezes after 1 month and 3 days of use

@Jamesgillett

Hi J

Yes, I can see that now from all the other posts in this forum but, because I am impatient, I've contacted Amazon and a replacement is arriving tomorrow and my current one will be picked up on Monday.

Anyway, what has happened, how is it possible for the whole country of Now TV boxes to go out all at once?

UK Bob

Webbdingle
Occasional Poster

I'm in the same boat, got the so called smart box. It best be back up working before the game at lunch time
0 Thanks