cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV freezing

After reseting and reconnecting to Internet my now TV box prompts a software update. Which it does successfully 100%. Then the screen freezes and can not do anything at all except reset. . Ggrrrrr helpppp
403 REPLIES 403
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ours is frozen too... I wonder how long it will take to fix arrgghhh?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
What annoys me is ive specifically purchased spirts day pass for arsenal v man u at 12.30 and now cant use it. When i mentioned this to tge livechat person all tgey said was "i can understand your frustration as im a sports fan too". Surely to offer a free pass or something wouldnt be too much to expect
Anonymous User
Not applicable

None of my 3 boxes work either.

Have tried all the usual fixes but guess I should have checked on here first.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have had my box on for 2 hours now ...waiting to see if it loads and.

No response. Hopefully this will sort itself out soon! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

What's bad is not so much that they've hit an issue. Invariably issues and bugs hit systems in live.

What is bad is their response to such issues:

1) Communicating that service is up and running to customers when it clearly isn't.

This means customers waste time, effort and fiddle around with their Now TV box when they don't need to

2) Lack of clear communication on the website and to customers to advise of this serious system outage - should be in big bold red letters on their homepage

3) This issue is likely effecting all NOW TV customers and yet they advise there is only 54 reports of a problem. Clearly most people give up when they find it so difficult to get in touch or resolve something, but it is like a distortion of the truth

Anonymous User
Not applicable
All mine are frozen too. Just messaged now tv and been told there is a problem with the boxes and someone will email me shortly!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could you please post when you get a response? 

@Anonymous User wrote:
All mine are frozen too. Just messaged now tv and been told there is a problem with the boxes and someone will email me shortly!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good morning folks has anyone got this problem fixed I have had my box for five days, turned to on this morning and my tv won't work have tried the fixes nothing working I can see why now tv doesn't have a phone number and the live chat is also down 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here too, stuck on homepage. What is going on Nowtv, any response please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Any new if what's going on