cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV freezing

After reseting and reconnecting to Internet my now TV box prompts a software update. Which it does successfully 100%. Then the screen freezes and can not do anything at all except reset. . Ggrrrrr helpppp
403 REPLIES 403
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mine isn't working either. I have rebooted my router and reset and reloaded my nowtv box. It's now stuck on the home page with 4 coloured circles.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here, any solutions, please

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here...i have 2 boxes and neither is working...yet the service status says everything is fine!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have 2 now tv box's and not one of them are loading, turned them on and then off and nothing happens! Got a very annoyed 4 year old who wants to watch his cartoons!!! Such an inconvenience
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here too... Stuck on the Home screen ... 

Tried resetting network / turning off the now box / resetting now box ..... Nothing 

sort it out plese

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anyone know when these will be working again... mine is brand new and has crashed as well....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here.  Good job I checked these forums, was about to buy a new one!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

...in addition to my post - the iOS app appears to be OK.  Am watching the Cricket on Sky Sports 2.

Although, there may be a slight bug, seems to show too many wickets lost for England!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mine also isn't working such a pain
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here - black box, turned on this morning and home screen frozen.  Have tried turning it off at the socket again (after being turned off overnight), and tried a factory reset - still nothing after 20 minutes.

20161119_071223[1].jpg