Not applicable

Now TV box

How do I order a new box as mine has just stopped working , thanks 

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The nowtv black box is currently being phased out, where the new nowtv smart stick is the direct replacement at the moment.

You can still pick up the black nowtv boxes from places like Tesco's, Asda, Argos and Amazon, but stock is running low.

If you are using wifi on your box rather than an Ethernet cable, maybe look at the nowtv stick instead, where Curry's and Argos are selling the stick with a bundled pass.

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/now-tv-tv-and-home-entertainment/digital-and-smart-tv/set-top-boxes/304_3021_30021_3969_xx/xx-criteria.html

http://www.argos.co.uk/browse/technology/set-top-boxes-recorders-and-satellite/smart-tv-boxes/c:30222/brands:now-tv/?tag=ar:shop:nowtv:shopall

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So I have to pay for another box myself 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If your box is still under warranty then take it back to the retailer you bought it from and ask for a replacement. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I bought it online on very so I’m not sure how to go about that
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I have never dealt with Very before. 

If you believe the box is still within their grauntee period when they sold you the box then you will need to contact Very about a replacement or refund.

Perhaps try looking for Very contact details online? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
If I buy one will I still have all my things on there or will I have to buy them all again ?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you buy a new box or stick, when you set it up with your TV just enter your existing account details that you used with the old box and all your passs will be available on the new box / stick to watch without further costs involved.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you for your help. Much appreciated