cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Smart Box

I’ve just changed my broadband over to now tv but now all my now tv boxes won’t connect its telling me to make sure my boxes are connected to same WiFi as on my phone but this is Norbert possibly as now I can’t even use my now tv boxes as saying no connection n remote won’t do anything 

2 REPLIES 2
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I’ve just changed my broadband over to now tv but now all my now tv boxes won’t connect its telling me to make sure my boxes are connected to same WiFi as on my phone but this is Norbert possibly as now I can’t even use my now tv boxes as saying no connection n remote won’t do anything 

You may be better off doing a full reset so the Box forces you to select a new WiFi Network.

Whether you've got a Smart Box with Freeview or a Smart Box with 4K and Voice Search, you'll find the reset button on the bottom of your Box.

• For a factory reset, hold the button down for about 6 seconds.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

On your NowTV Hub is all the three green lights showing on the front of your Router ?

If all three lights are on, have you gone into each nowtv box menu settings under Network, Set up connection and selected either wired or wireless ?

If you are using the nowtv boxes over wireless make sure that you have connected to your new NowTV Hub wireless Network and entered the password off the Router when asked (just in case your phone is running off it's 4G data rather than your home wifi).

Should you be still getting no joy, then perhaps try switching the power off to the Hub Router for 20 minutes to see if the nowtv boxes then re connects to your network and plays some content on the boxes.