cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box Stopped Giving ANY Suggestions On What To Watch !

My Now TV Box used to give suggestions on what to watch under the headings  "movies for you" and "shows for you" but for the last 14 days or so when I have clicked on the links above all I get is a thumbs up picture with the wording that says "lets get personal" start watching and suggestions will appear here.

Well I have been watching loads of stuff for years and cannot understand why the suggestions have stopped Is anyone else experiencing the same issues ?

Apart from the above everything is working ok, I can receive the channels I have subscribed too etc.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch.

@Andy has hit the nail on the head. We've had some gremlins in our recommendations machine, and we're working to fix it. Sorry for the confusion.

What sorts of shows and movies are you into? It's not the same, but there are plenty of entertainment fans on this forum which could offer some great recommendations in the meantime! 🙂

Thanks,

Jason

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Yes, I've also had the same issue, it was working fine up to a couple of weeks ago (although to be honest I never thought the suggestions were particularly good so I didn't really use it) but for a while now I've just got the thumbs up message.

It must be some kind of glitch at NOW TV's end, so I'll tag @Jason-C from the NOW TV Team and hopefully it can be passed on to be looked at. 

Jason-C
Community Administrator

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch.

@Andy has hit the nail on the head. We've had some gremlins in our recommendations machine, and we're working to fix it. Sorry for the confusion.

What sorts of shows and movies are you into? It's not the same, but there are plenty of entertainment fans on this forum which could offer some great recommendations in the meantime! 🙂

Thanks,

Jason

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C Those gremlins enjoy a good movie!

image.jpeg