cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Box - Signing in to Account

I purchased my Now TV Box (little Black one) complete with 2 month movie package on Wednesday. I was under the impresion all I had to do was hook this up to my TV and way we go. So after doing all it said ie create an account, email address/username and password. I tried to login using these details (which will allow me to log on to the internet site) but to no avail am I allowed to log into the NOW TV box. So when it still hadnt sorted itself by Thursday evening I contact an advisor who advised me to do this that and the other but no still couldb not get signed in. I was then advised the matter would be escalated to their Technical team and that they would contact me by email, and on asking how long this would take I was advised within 24hrs. So when said 24hrs were up I again contact an advisor to say that no one from the technical team has contacted me and when was this matter going to be sorted to be told that the tech team would contact me but she didnt know when and could not give me a time scale nor could she give me a managers name or contact telephone number as they were an internet service. I advised that as they were part of Sky and Sky could be contacted by phone it was a poor show that Now TV cant. Needless to say all I am left with after tonights "live chat" is same old same old our tech team will contact you by email.  My question to all you lovely Now TV users have any of you had same or similar problems if so how did you get round them ??????

37 REPLIES 37
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...I wondered if it was to do with it being asn open newtwork? we are at center Parcs using their free wifi?

Hi @Anonymous User,

If Center Parcs are using a VPN (Virtual Private Network), then yes, this will be why you can't log into the NOW TV service...

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If centre parks uses an internet wifi system where you need to enter a password on a web page, then i believe the NowTV box will not work.

For the NowTV box to log onto the internet you will need the network SSID and password.

Perhaps have a word with the Centre Parks Management who can speak to their IT Guys. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

trying to use a Now tv Box abroad during the holidays 

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately the NOW TV service is only available whilst you are in the UK, it won't work whilst abroad which is why you are unable to get it to work properly. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got visa debit card but wont acept my card
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have gave my bank detail in in Glasgow done woyt is asked. You should be able ta speak ta someone.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

Is your debit/credit card registered within the UK. And are you based within the UK?

As I mentioned before... You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It is uk card I'm in Glasgow I cant get started saying does not recognize my name or account really stressing me out help please

##- Please type your reply this line -##

Jason carr