cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar 2

Now TV App Disapeared Off TV Screen. Cannot Watch Any Now tv Programmes !

I was watching a Now Tv film about 15 minutes ago and after 5 minutes the screen went blank, no error message etc. I now see that the Now tv app is missing from my list of installed apps. When I go into system info it says Now tv account info "Not Available". What is going  on ?

19 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Now TV App Disapeared Off TV Screen. Cannot Watch Any Now tv Programmes !

Mine has done the same I don’t have a home screen or anything hopefully someone has answers

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I'm having the same problem, have tried all the normal reset etc and nothing working. Will be curious to see the responses 

0 Thanks
Highlighted

I am having the same problem please can someone  help

Highlighted
Observer

Just switch my TV on, went into Now TV, all that,s coming up is My Apps and I can,t remove it no matter what try, what,s happening?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

My app is not working on either stick or box.  

Home screen and Now TV app disappeared. 

Reinstalled app and reset system but still not working?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Scholar 2

I started this conversation and since then I tried to reinstal the Now Tv app and the app appeared at end of my list, when it normally appears at the top of the list. If i go to a Now tv programme it asks for my username and password which I will not enter as something obviously isn't right. I tried to uninstal the Now tv app but it won't let me. It had to be on a bank holiday !

Although I'm sorry other people are having similar issues  it does (hopefully)  rule out the possibilities of a  computer virus my end ,and we will have to wait for someone from Now tv to produce a response, or are they all on the beach ?

I

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Are we to assume that the system has been hacked and is our account information safe

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Mine has done the same ....thought my pass had been deleted but still showing on account . Can’t get anything on Now tv just other catch up apps ...there appears to be a sign on problem 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I am having the same problem. Can someone please Fix this urgently

0 Thanks