Not applicable

Not full screen

Hi, picture is not showing in full screen,  can anybody help please

Thanks 

35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the image on your NOW TV Box.

Would you be able to get back to us on the following?

- Is this on all content you try to watch? Or something specific?

- Do you have another TV available to test the box on?

Please let us know and we'll happily look into this further for you.

Thanks,

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rob,

This is occuring on all content we try and watch even on the main menus itself, and we havent tried it on another tv someone is getting one delivered on monday so we will test it out then and see how it works on that. If it doest work what is the next suggestion of action?

Thanks,

Jack

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If it doesn't work on another TV please let us know on here and we'll look into it further for you 🙂

Thanks

Rob 

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rob,

Just to let you know that now whenever we click to watch anything not only is the screen still not full size but it now comes up with a purple backdrop and says 'DCP unauthorised. Content disabled.' Are you able to help us out just that we have not really been able to utilise the most of our 2 month free movies pass and our 14 day entertainment period is coming to an end soon and just feel like we havent really experienced enough of any of it. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Jack

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear that you are now getting an error message with the purple screen.

To resolve this would it be possible to do the following steps :

Switch off the power to both the TV and NOW TV Box

Unplug all cables from your TV then do the same with the cables on the NOW TV Box.

With the power still off please put the cables back into your TV and then back into your NOW TV Box.

Switch the power back on to your TV and then the NOW TV Box but don't do anything else just yet.

After 1 min please put your TV on the correct input for NOW TV, You should then see the main NOW TV menu.

Please try and view something from NOW TV and fingers crossed it works for you.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya, please can you let me know how you sorted it? I have tried everything like the settings on tv 720 and 1080 with no charge whatsoever nothing happens. I just want to watch in full screen. Thanks xxx