Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks I have sorted it now
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thanks I have sorted it now

Please don't leave us hanging... What did you do?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have the same problem. How did you fix yours? Dont be shy! Incidently my white noetv box works fine as it has a 16.9 option in Settings. Thanks in anticipation

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Awh @Anonymous User

The forum members are desperate to know how you fixed your issue, and so would I 🙂

Please share with us 🙂

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I brought my NowTV box today and am also having the same issue of not being able to change the screen size. I have changed it between  720 and 1080 but have not achieved anything. I am also unable to find the screen format on our normal tv remote. If someone could advise me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What is the make and model number of your TV ?

Are you seeing black bars on each side of the screen or the black bars top and bottom of the screen ?

Manufacturers use a different name on their remote controllers  look for something like Aspect, Mode button etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have a basic Digihome tv, and have got a replacement universal remote as our original one broke and stopped connecting.

We are recieving the black bars on the side of our screen, do you know any ways we can get it resolved?

Thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

What is the make and model of the Universal remote controller, did you just enter the TV code directly into the Universal remote or did you use the self learning feature by copying across button by button ?

Also what happens if you connect a different HDMI source into the same HDMI port on your TV such as a Game Console , DVD Player etc, does that show a full screen image ? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its a one for all remote and yeah we just connected it to the tv we didnt do it button by button.

And whenever anything else is plugged into the hdmi ports we have not had any problems with the screen not fitting the tv.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Unless you can find which button on the Universal remote (if any) would change the picture aspect ratio on your TV set, then it would be tricky to identify if the picture issue is caused either from the TV or nowtv box.

You might have to press each button by trial and error to find the aspect ratio picture format feature, also check if there is any manual buttons on the TV as well.

I am assuming you are seeing the black side bars on the nowtv homepage screen and just not watching content shot in 4 by 3 format ?

Also are you using the white, black or smart nowtv box ?