its ok i have sorted it now 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cannot get now tv full screen on my roku box. Any ideas

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

The problem is due to a recent software update. Are you connected to your TV by a HDMI lead? If so the advice from the NOW TV Team is to go to Settings - Display Type from the Roku homescreen and choose either 720p or 1080p if available.

if you connect via AV cable and you are not able to use a HDMI cable, then unfortunately there isn't a solution at the moment, but the NOW TV Team are working on the issue and hope to issue a fix soon.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you confirm that you are using the black now TV box and the not the old white one?

If you are using the black box . If your TV is 1080p capable. It is recommended that you set the display/Picture settings to "HDTV 1080p" the box were often select 720p by default

Also check the display settings on your TV as it's possible something in your TVs display settings could be affecting it. There is often a picture size/picture scaling setting make sure this is set to either "auto wide" or "16:9"

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Glad you got it sorted Smiley Happy I hadn't yet finished writing my post, which is why I didn't see your reply

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'M WATCHING ON MY LAPTOP ... but when I click to go to full sreen the sound stays but the picture disappears. How can I solve this?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

GROGBOX wrote:

I'M WATCHING ON MY LAPTOP ... but when I click to go to full sreen the sound stays but the picture disappears. How can I solve this?

First thing first...

Have you visited the Smartphones, PCs & Account Help section of the forum and looked within the appropriate sub-section for your device? 

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, out of interest are you viewing on a MAC? If so can you try these steps for us. Can you try clearing your browser cache and also try. Let us know if the issues persist.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I just bought a new digihome HD tv and the now tv box will not turn to full 16:9 mode but instead seems to be stuck in 4:3 mode. Can anyone help please? I have swapped HD Cables changed ports and tested other channels, nothing seems to fix it.