Not full screen

Hi, picture is not showing in full screen,  can anybody help please

Thanks 

35 REPLIES 35
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV.

I'm sorry for the issues you have encountered with picture quality on your NOW TV Box. 

Can you please go to settings and then Display Type and select 720p, can you please then let us know if you still have the same issue? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

I have selected both 720 and 1080. The picture still stays on the wrong
mode. Please help

Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you doing this via the Display Settings in the Roku Settings? Because it has worked for everyone that has tried it. It only fails if you return back to SD or HD.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I am doing it on the box and it doesn't work. Checked the tv settings
and they are fine.
Even I am surprised
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Just to confirm, you are using a NOW TV Box and not a Roku Box? 

Are you able to post a picture of your TV screen with the picture ratio as it is? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried following instructions screen size still same.....smaller than TV 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Doesn't work 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I have one of the black no to boxes which I just got today it won't go full screen and I have tried it in 1080p and 720p and no difference and my tv doesn't  have a area to change the screen size any advice?

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks 

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thanks 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi I have one of the black no to boxes which I just got today it won't go full screen and I have tried it in 1080p and 720p and no difference and my tv doesn't  have a area to change the screen size any advice?

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you sure? Virtually all TVs have this functionality in some shape or form. It is usually accessed through settings or through a button on the remote (usually picture size or picture mode button) a lot of TVs these days can have individual picture settings for each input.

What make and model of TV do you have?

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

commanda6 wrote: 

What make and model of TV do you have?

Yep, I'd be very interested in knowing this...