cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No sound, but only on one film!?

We have been the using NowTV box for months and are very happy. However, the sound has stopped working on my son’s favourite film (Monsters Inc). It works with all other movies, just not that particular one. It used to work on it, but not anymore. There is no issue with the connections. I have unplugged it and started again. Still no sound on Monsters Inc.

Please help me! My son is having a meltdown!

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There are a couple of films and TV episodes that have been reported with no sound and Monsters Inc is one of them which the NowTV Team are trying to resolve.

A forum member has found a useful work around how to get sound from the nowtv boxes or sticks with any content on nowtv not playing the sound by going into the NowTV box or stick system settings and under Audio, then select Auto mode and change the setting to Stereo.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This worked for me. Sound after changing to stereo! 

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

There are a couple of films and TV episodes that have been reported with no sound and Monsters Inc is one of them which the NowTV Team are trying to resolve.

A forum member has found a useful work around how to get sound from the nowtv boxes or sticks with any content on nowtv not playing the sound by going into the NowTV box or stick system settings and under Audio, then select Auto mode and change the setting to Stereo.