cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No images in menus

As the title says. No images show at all when browsing menus.

It happens on the now TV stuff and on the catch-up stuff.

We have regular box and a smart box and this happens on both and has been going on for at least 3 months.

Rebooting the device brings the images back but within a day they are gone again.

4 REPLIES 4
Oddius
Scholar

This has been happening to me since the last firmware update to the with all boxes in the house, along with hdcp errors and network errors which never happened to me previously.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I also have the same issue

And there is a similar post to this one entitled "No thumbnails show",

I am trying the software update but reading all of the post, there may not be an answer yet

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Oddius

A forced software update seems to cure this for most people, although I can't guarantee it's a permanent fix - you may well find the issue comes back again at a later date. NOW TV have been aware of this for a while so I'd hope work is being done to stop it happening. 

To do a forced software update ...

Press Home on the remote to take you to the home screen. Then do the following sequence on your remote quickly and smoothly
Home (x5) FF (x3) REW (x2)

If done correctly a Secret Screen will appear (if it doesn't, press Home to go back to the start and then try again). Choose Update software and allow it to run (even if it reports the same version as you already have).

Oddius
Scholar

Not my first rodeo, been there done that no joy.

I noticed there was a new firmware update as of June 22nd, and still the same issues. Evidentally NowTV take no notice, I've also raised this through chat.