cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No ethernet connection

For months I've used now TV broadband without any issue then today the ethernet connection light went out.

I left it for a while and still nothing. Switched off and on again and also rest the box but nothing... service status says no issues for my area 🤷‍

All cables are plugged in the same as they always have...

12 REPLIES 12
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Ah, OK.

Most unsatisfactory.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I’m told the 8-8 is incorrect, but it is still only 8am - 11pm, so 15/7 at best.

We might hope that the service is monitored 24/7, even if no-one is there to answer the phones, but I think this limitation is something that should be in the literature that potential customers get when deciding who to switch broadband suppliers to, so they can decide if this concerns them or not.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it has taken a clue of attempts but I switched of my box for 3 minutes and then switched back on.  My now seems to be back working.