cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No customer support telephone number?

Is there really no customer support contact number for issues when trying to load a new pass? Just keep being sent back to the ‘chat not’ that goes round in circles and doesn’t answer the question or advise you how to resolve the issue! 

17 REPLIES 17
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sounds like you are using the chat bot (which is not actually live chat) and is just an automatic why of pointing you to help articles on the website.

Before i post a direct link to the actual live chat service, perhaps i could help though i don't work for NowTV.

What type of pass have you purchased, where from and what is the length of voucher pass ?

Any message pops up on your screen when you attempt to apply the voucher code ?

Or have you purchased a NowTV Stick or Box with the voucher code on it and stuck at the point where there is a six digit code on your television screen ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey thanks! Movie and Hayu pass I was trying to add but just comes up with a ‘Oops something went wrong’ message 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried another internet browser with it's adblocking software switched off or perhaps use your browser in a Private Window or Incognito mode.

Also i am assuming that if you have an existing cinema & hayu pass on your account active you have less than 30 days left before your next due payment date (the small green apply voucher button next to the two passes should indicate you have less than 30 days left on an existing offer).

Sometimes if your playback device supports it, by going to the NowTV App on your playback device and under My Account there is an option to add voucher codes directly on your playback devices rather than under My Account > Passes & Vouchers when logged in on the NowTV website on here.

In the past i have applied voucher codes via my NowTV box that for some unknown reason didn't work on the NowTV website.

If you are still going around in circles and having no luck, then live chat should be able to assist you further.

To reach live chat open the link below, click on the small green arrow underneath How to Get in Touch, then when the live chat button appears on screen click on it to open chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, I am looking for refund

Anonymous User
Not applicable
What’s this 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Use the link I provided in my post just up from yours to get in touch with Now TV staff.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello there.

I am trying to understand the ongoing issues that i have with some the series on now tv. An example, i have serie 1,2,3,4,5 then 7.

Season 6 is missing, this is not the first time. Any help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What TV show are you referring too ?

Is it Chicago PD or a different TV series ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In this case i am talking about chicago pd. This is not the fist time it is happening to me. So strange