cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No contents

I’m having issues with my now tv saying no contents for the last 2 weeks,I have checked internet and I have done an update on box still no joy,when I do eventually find something to watch it takes a while to come on and keeps stopping throughout! Has anyone else had these problems? I have got so frustrated I have just cancelled all packages as don’t see why I should pay for something I can’t watch😡
6 REPLIES 6
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. There is a known issue causing that at the moment that NOW TV are looking into fixing, although I don't know when.

However you also mention that you suffer from buffering as well so it could also be caused by a poor Internet connection. Try rebooting your broadband router to make sure it's selected the best wifi channel for your home. You could also experiment with moving the box a little, eg bringing it into the open or away from other electrical appliances or crowded shelves to see if that gives you any improvement. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks have done all that even been on phone to broadband provider and internet isn’t a issue.i’m thinking It might be a problem with the black box
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I did experience the 'no content' issue once, but it turned out it was a wifi issue in my case and rebooting my router fixed it.

There are on-going reports of  the 'no content' issue for some box users though, so if your box is otherwise fine but you've had the 'no content' issue for a while it's likely you're suffering from the bug. No idea why it affects some box owners and not others and probably not much you can do about it until NOW TV get to the bottom of it. 

If you are still suffering the picture problem though that's likely a separate issue, might be worth having a word with live chat and doing a bit of troubleshooting if you haven't already. You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ive been having the no content on half my film genres for about three months, i dont know why im still paying for it because now im getting nearly all the genres showing no content and some of my enterrtainment, ive contacted now tv they say after a hard reset soft reset, checking my internet and even buying a internet wifi booster that it is a technical fault they are dealing with but, they have done nothing,fraid to say unless something sorted i am ending my contract and going elsewhere.,  three months to sort a technical issue is madness...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

7:25 PM
I am having problems with sky movies saying no content available. It works perfectly with kids and entertainment passes. Tried to speak to someone online and rebooted and even did that step mentioned at the start of comments but nothing. Please help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If this is indeed an issue with the black box, will NOW TV be replacing them with ones that work?  Sick of this issue.