cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laura112
Mentor

Re: No content available - can't see film lists etc

Still having same issue with no content was movie channel to begin with now it's on the entertainment channel too .this have been on going two months.I've updated my software several times to no avail no one talks to me on the live chat .they don't answer me. I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave now TV because the service appalling...
0 Thanks
smosh
Advocate

This problem is very annoying and ruins the service for me.

What is worse still, is the lack of communication from NOW TV over this well-known and often documented problem.  I hate how NOW TV have simply stopped replying on this thread and can only assume this is because they are unable to fix this problem.  More worryingly it brings me to ask - Just how trustworthy are NOW TV and how competant are they?

The pity here is that it would be a decent service...if it actually worked.  Which it doesn't.  Which they know.  And won't/can't fix.  Which is just rubbish.

0 Thanks
Fionaofnz
Advocate

Worrying that this thread started in January, and now, in May, there has been NO progress.

Everything was fine on my white box, bought a new black ‘Smart’ box, and now, when I try to see what programmes/films are available, I get ‘no content available’. I bought the new box this month, and tried the update suggested earlier in the thread. 

If I know the name of the programme, and it is available, I can access it, but I can’t search to see what is available.

0 Thanks
Kitkat6
Advocate

Hi I’ve tried doing this with both my smart stick and my smart box and it’s still saying no content available, this has been like this for a few months now, and it’s beyond a joke!
0 Thanks
arny
Advocate

I am having same problems and asked when it will be fixed, I was told we don't know when it will be fixed, I bet if i said i don't know if i will pay this time i wonder if they would like it, yet it's a great service when it does work Right!, if they don't sort it soon I'm gone, if it helps i do a reset every time and it works then for a week or so, then gone! reset again!!!!! so angry!!!!

0 Thanks
x350gerry
Advocate

A service should not take money and not provide the promised service. Faults, yes, things that one cannot control and are due to outside factors but this lack of service while taking the money still for weeks on end are terrible.

0 Thanks