cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No content available - can't see film lists etc

Hello all wondering if anyone can help with an issue I'm having. I have had now tv for a long time with no problems but recently on my black now TV box if I go to say the family section in movies it said no content available but I could manually search sometimes and find a film, I had an old white player I plugged in to try and this worked fine, bought up all the films in all sections etc and all passes, so I went out and bought another new box thinking maybe I had a faulty unit, this new unit worked fine for a day then it began to do exactly the same! Another thing I notice is that the genre list is in descending alphabetical order when it worked but not now. I have done resets connected by cable etc to eliminate a wifi issue but cant solve it. White box still works fine! Anybody else had this issue? Thanks

55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me it now says I'm on version 8.0.3 and it still says no content available for the film's. Will this problem actually be fixed I have been charged for the film package on Wednesday and this update was meant to fix the problem, so how or what is going to be done that me and many others with this problem are still getting charged for something that is still not working even after this 8.0.3 update was meant to fix the issue?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The following link has more customers with this issue aswell if anyone wants to see messages in that thread also.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema/MOVIES-BROWSING-ISSUES/m-p/461198#M12986
Anonymous User
Not applicable

another 4 days gone by and still happening, do any customer support agents actualy exist?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still the same problem, getting very boring now, no solution or feedback being given. If the issue is not sorted soon I will just cancel all my passes. Can we have some communication and acknowledgment of the issue which seems to be facing many paying customers. It wouldn’t be so bad if we knew a fix was being worked on.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the black box since January. Been having problems this evening with everything saying no content available so came looking on here for advice. I've done all the updates and still it doesn't work. Judging by all the comments and little offers of support I'm guessing I'll be leaving now TV and trying something else. Was good for a little while!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its got a bit better after last update but its doing the "no content" thing again in the last couple of days, still very annoying,  can i have a free smart box to go with the free pass you gave me (cinical me, thinks this is/ wasa huss offering)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not working. Can someone from now tv please explain to me how it is fair that as customers we are paying full price for the passes and getting very little access for what we are paying for? Bored of seeing NO CONTENT! Everytime I click on something. I don't even know what thread to write on anymore there are so many threads about this issue going on for months. I would like a voucher sent to me for a discount price since I'm getting half the content I'm meant to be getting I want to pay half the price.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am having this problem with various sections of NOW TV content on a black box.

Very disappointed to see this is a long-term unresolved problem and has severely dented my confidence in the platform - especially given the lack of action and communication from NOW TV.  Shame, as i was actually going to recommend this to friends after first few days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue my sister runs now TV off a Roku box and has the now TV app works fine.but mine displays no content on alot tried all the above no joy.so this is my last month paying for something I don't seem to get
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having problems with sky movies saying no content available. It works perfectly with kids and entertainment passes. Tried to speak to someone online and rebooted and even did that step mentioned at the start of comments but nothing. Please help