cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No content available - can't see film lists etc

Hello all wondering if anyone can help with an issue I'm having. I have had now tv for a long time with no problems but recently on my black now TV box if I go to say the family section in movies it said no content available but I could manually search sometimes and find a film, I had an old white player I plugged in to try and this worked fine, bought up all the films in all sections etc and all passes, so I went out and bought another new box thinking maybe I had a faulty unit, this new unit worked fine for a day then it began to do exactly the same! Another thing I notice is that the genre list is in descending alphabetical order when it worked but not now. I have done resets connected by cable etc to eliminate a wifi issue but cant solve it. White box still works fine! Anybody else had this issue? Thanks

55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm currently having the same issue with my black now tv box, cinema pass is active but shows no content available. I'm able to watch live but unable to see movie lists 😕
I'm having a go at the forced update to see if that works.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

We are sorry you are experiencing problems with your NOWTV box.

Try searching for updates. 

On your NOW TV remote:

1. Quickly press Home x5, Fast Forward x3 then Rewind x2 in this order.
  2. Select Update Software then press OK.

This needs to be done even if the version numbers are the same to make sure the software's updated and any faults in the current software are repaired.

These instructions can also be found athttp://help.nowtv.com/article/Error-011-NOW-TV-Box.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve followed these imstructions and we're still getting “no content available” on the kids app. We had an update on 30th jan and it hasn’t worked since. Is this a coincidence?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I’ve tried doing this with both my smart stick and my smart box and it’s still saying no content available, this has been like this for a few months now, and it’s beyond a joke!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried update again and it’s still the same. I have used the chat feature and no solution has been found, old white boxes work the newer black boxes don’t work properly. The latest update must have caused compatibility issues, I will prob cancel my movies/entertainment and kids passes if can’t resolve this issue, it’s just very annoying. Other people are having the issue, I even went out and bought a new box for it to be the same.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Tony-D @Anonymous User any chance this could be passed further up to see if it can be replicated? Looks like it's affecting the v4 app.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

wrote:

@Anonymous User @Tony-D @Anonymous User any chance this could be passed further up to see if it can be replicated? Looks like it's affecting the v4 app.

ThanThank @Andy 

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User we will try and replicated the issue here now i will keep you updated.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me! It’s very frustrating, especially on a Saturday night in 😫
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

As a temporary short term stop gap measure until NowTV comes up with a fix for why there appears no movie content showing on your boxes.

Then you could go to the nowtv website with your Internet browser and click on "start watching and under menu" browse the movie catalogue and once you have found something you fancy watching, then click the "Add to My TV" box.

Then if you go to your nowtv box the movie selected should be automatically added under My TV > My Watch List on your box.

Just make sure your are signed into your account when browsing on the nowtv website when adding movies to My TV.