cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No content available - can't see film lists etc

Hello all wondering if anyone can help with an issue I'm having. I have had now tv for a long time with no problems but recently on my black now TV box if I go to say the family section in movies it said no content available but I could manually search sometimes and find a film, I had an old white player I plugged in to try and this worked fine, bought up all the films in all sections etc and all passes, so I went out and bought another new box thinking maybe I had a faulty unit, this new unit worked fine for a day then it began to do exactly the same! Another thing I notice is that the genre list is in descending alphabetical order when it worked but not now. I have done resets connected by cable etc to eliminate a wifi issue but cant solve it. White box still works fine! Anybody else had this issue? Thanks

55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We also have this issue, and have for a while. Seriously considering canceling our subscription.

Anyone found anything to work yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I found that going into "Settings" and unticking the power saving option so that it would no longer automatically switch off after four hours did the trick. Obviously just a workaround rather than a cure, but perhaps a software fix will be issued eventually.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been having lots of problems seeing what's available on the menu. Only been with NowTV a couple of months. Been following all the tips but they rarely work. I just found that going into settings an selecting power, then system restart it seems to be working now.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still having same issue with no content was movie channel to begin with now it's on the entertainment channel too .this have been on going two months.I've updated my software several times to no avail no one talks to me on the live chat .they don't answer me. I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave now TV because the service appalling...
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This problem is very annoying and ruins the service for me.

What is worse still, is the lack of communication from NOW TV over this well-known and often documented problem.  I hate how NOW TV have simply stopped replying on this thread and can only assume this is because they are unable to fix this problem.  More worryingly it brings me to ask - Just how trustworthy are NOW TV and how competant are they?

The pity here is that it would be a decent service...if it actually worked.  Which it doesn't.  Which they know.  And won't/can't fix.  Which is just rubbish.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Worrying that this thread started in January, and now, in May, there has been NO progress.

Everything was fine on my white box, bought a new black ‘Smart’ box, and now, when I try to see what programmes/films are available, I get ‘no content available’. I bought the new box this month, and tried the update suggested earlier in the thread. 

If I know the name of the programme, and it is available, I can access it, but I can’t search to see what is available.