cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pirate8
Occasional Poster

Re: No content available - can't see film lists etc

I don't believe the issue is a signal problem with all the other people who have wrote about this problem since January 31st - I also have a family member having the same issue who doesn't live near me so can't both have signal issues. But I have tried turning the router on and off and doing an update that was wrote on a previous comment and has made zero difference. Any other suggestions on how this can be sorted ? Otherwise I will be cancelling all my passes, not worth me paying full price for the very little content I can view or watch.
Mikey655
First Poster

This is not weather related as my white box is fine... This has been going on for far too long now yet you take money for a service that I'm not receiving...
Poor service I will be cancelling and going back to Amazon
0 Thanks
golffinder
Regular Poster

same here, i just get a "error" on the screen thrown up, its anow tv end problem as I can watch amazon fine, sort it out!  its what we pay for!!!!

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

There is an interesting post from the NOW TV Team on this thread mentioning that the bug should be fixed with the 8.0.3 firmware on a NOW TV box/stick (doesn't mention any other devices)

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema/MOVIES-BROWSING-ISSUES/m-p/461198#M12986

Might be worth anyone suffering this issue on a box checking - from the box/stick homescreen go to Settings > System > About and check the software version is 8.0.3 if not go to Settings>System>System Update to see if an update is waiting.

If you are already on 8.0.3 you could try a forced software update to see if that makes a difference.

To do this press Home on the remote to take you to the home screen. Then do the following sequence on your remote quickly and smoothly
Home (x5) FF (x3) REW (x2)

If done correctly a Secret Screen will appear (if it doesn't, press Home to go back to the start and then try again). Choose Update software and allow it to run (even if it reports the same version as you already have).

If anyone is still on 8.0.3 and getting the issue I would post a reply to that thread and tag @Paul-C so that he is aware of the problem.

Pirate8
Occasional Poster

Hi, I have one of the small black now tv boxes model 4200sk. The software version is 7.7.3 I have done the system update and the forced update but it's still running off the 7.7.3 so how do I get the 8.0.3 update?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Laura112
Occasional Poster

Having exactly the same issue for over a month now. Have two black boxes , both have same problem.so cannot be individual boxes causing the problem I've re tested unplugged done the trick with pin at back of box rebooted both boxes tested my WiFi done the soft reset and all the bloody same. You go half way down the movie list then the last seven genre comes up no content. Also now my you tube is jumping all over the place. I will be cancelling my movie subscription soon if this is not sorted by now TV. Come on guys enough people are complaining get it corrected before you lose all your customers.
0 Thanks
golffinder
Regular Poster

still happening, actually getting worse as now it freazes during playing, somethimes now info tiles are displayed at all, sometimes, juts "error" is thrown up on screens, where are the now tv reps to actually tell people what is going on, if this was a sky dish i'd be phoning up to demand a refund for "outage"

0 Thanks
Pirate8
Occasional Poster

Same for me it now says I'm on version 8.0.3 and it still says no content available for the film's. Will this problem actually be fixed I have been charged for the film package on Wednesday and this update was meant to fix the problem, so how or what is going to be done that me and many others with this problem are still getting charged for something that is still not working even after this 8.0.3 update was meant to fix the issue?
0 Thanks
Pirate8
Occasional Poster

The following link has more customers with this issue aswell if anyone wants to see messages in that thread also.
https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Cinema/MOVIES-BROWSING-ISSUES/m-p/461198#M12986
0 Thanks
golffinder
Regular Poster

another 4 days gone by and still happening, do any customer support agents actualy exist?

0 Thanks