cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaraWood
Observer

Re: No content available - can't see film lists etc

Same issue here, ours hasn’t worked for around 3 weeks now...it’s obviously a black box...are now tv dealing with all black boxes or just those who email? Why do we constantly pay for services we don’t receive? It’s literally like going to the hairdressers and not getting your hair done that week but still paying!? It’s so frustrating!!
0 Thanks
Jeff61
Advocate

Having the same issues !

Not manaqed to get any help from Nowtv. Very concerned that this black box problem has been going on so long. Best option would seem to cut losses and cancel my subscription and choose another supplier.

Are you listening NowTV or dont you care ?

Jeff

0 Thanks
Kerry90

I’m having the same issue, I have 1 white and 1 black and both saying no content available, it’s been happening for weeks 😡
0 Thanks

I have the same issue, although my standard Now TV box works fine and my Now TV smart box has the issue.

Contacted the live chat and played dumb, they didn't seem to know anything about it until I mentioned this forum.

Said it was an ongoing issue and there was no update and they would forward the details and our technical team will inform you via email

Now TV, why is this taking so long to fix?

0 Thanks
Andy Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tony-D @Ruairi-W Don't suppose you guys have any update on this do you?

0 Thanks
Jeff61
Advocate

Hi Kerry90

Just cancelled both passes. They asked for reasons so chose tech issues.
Went down same fix suggestions already tried. Then offered 4 months at half
price - so half price to view nothing instead of full price !

Anyway all now cancelled. Other providers are available.

Jeff61
0 Thanks
Singleton
Mentor

Can we please have an update on this? Is the problem being looked into? Lots of people having this issue. Mine is exactly the same, it’s getting very annoying now.
0 Thanks
Nawaaz
Advocate

I am having the same issue-Now Tv, please provide an update as to when this will be fixed! Otherwise I will cancel all my passes in the coming days
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Pirate8
Scholar

No content available on almost everything I click on. I can see lots of people having this issue with no response on how or when this will be sorted. As a long time paying customer it's not accetable to be expected to pay full price for a service that is clearly not working properly and hasn't been for a long time.
0 Thanks

I am sorry, to hear that you are having issues, it might be due, to the signal, so I would ask, if you turn, your, rota off for a few minutes, then turn it back on, to reset, that should work!, I could be due to the effects of the snow and cold weather!

TORCHWOOD HUB
0 Thanks