cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Sign-in Again ( the 3 pages of adds always cause this )

Yet again the 3 pages of adds have been added ( movies sports and kids ). Yet again it askes to  sign in when you want to watch something. Yet again wrong username or password ( if so i wouldn't get on here ). Worst YET AGAIN nowtv live help tell you to switch it on and off. This has happened about 5 times now over the pass year or so. It has been for 2 days this time but they never add the day ack to your account. Dan in Motherwell 

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User can you help, please?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yet again the 3 pages of adds have been added ( movies sports and kids ). Yet again it askes to  sign in when you want to watch something. Yet again wrong username or password ( if so i wouldn't get on here ). Worst YET AGAIN nowtv live help tell you to switch it on and off. This has happened about 5 times now over the pass year or so. It has been for 2 days this time but they never add the day ack to your account. Dan in Motherwell 

@Anonymous User

Hi, Can you tell us what devices you are using that this is being affected so frequently? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have four devices. Still not working 19 jun 2017 10pm model 4200SK ( black now tv box ).