cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No Live Chat & all TV Channels missing. Am I blocked from Live Chat or is it down? Nobody knows.

No Live Chat & TV Channels all missing. 

When I asked the broadband department why the TV live chat is not working I was told they couldn't tell me and that I would have to ask the TV department. How am I supposed to do that if LIVE CHAT is down? It's like a Monty Python sketch. 

I was halfway through a chat when the agent asked me what box I was using then I got cut off. Now all I can see on the live chat is.... Hmmm – it looks like there’s a connection problem at the moment. Hmm, looks like there's no connection. Try starting a new chat, or come back later.

I've tried reconnecting deleted cookies and cache. Tried Chrome Firefox and Microsoft edge all with the same problem. Nobody at NOW TV broadband can tell me if the live chat is down.

How can a company call itself NOW TV and only give telephone support for broadband?

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried setting the box back to factory settings? This can often squash any bugs on the system.

As an alternative to Live chat you can fill out this form.

https://help.nowtv.com/complaints/tv

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I tried that but it made no difference. I believe the box is faulty as it is ancient.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If its the Black box, then you are right its very old. As a suggestion I would recommend the Roku Stick. Much more reliable than the Now TV Stick.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I already have a chromecast. Could I use that?