cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New colour scheme - latest update !

Oh dear ... or perhaps... yikes !  -  Not good 🙂

Seriously, turquoise with a dayglo pink logo ???

23 REPLIES 23
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

This new UI colour scheme has been available to LG television users for a month or so. Indeed it's fully integrated into the NOW TV app.

At first it was quite a radical change but I quite like it now 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

I don't have the brightness set too high on my TV so I must admit it looks a pleasant shade of teal to me, and like SMD mentioned, complements the iOS and Mac players. I hope the NOW TV app itself gets updated to reflect the colours as well, as it's now a little jarring when you first start the app. As for the day-glo pink it's a little more contrversial, quite like it myself but I asked my mates for their opinion ...

maxresdefault.jpg

...apparently day-glo is back in fashion.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy @SeeMoreDigital

Hi Andy

All I can say is:

Emoji Argh.jpg

ARRGGGHHHH!

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy Not a fan of the new colour scheme?

I'm happy as long as the Exorcist-green doesn't come back! 

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

You know, right now I'm enjoying some Savage Garden and a bit later I gonna have a cold beer. I'll probably enjoy some more soothing music later on, let the world and it's nonsense drift by and dream of better times.

Please, no more bright eye-hurting colours or stomach churning green.

Just chill for a while:

Chill Emoji 715.jpg

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

image.png

ukbobboy
Legend

@Andy

Yeah Andy, that's cool.

Cheers

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy wrote:

@Andy

You know, right now I'm enjoying some Savage Garden and a bit later I gonna have a cold beer. I'll probably enjoy some more soothing music later on, let the world and it's nonsense drift by and dream of better times.

@ukbobboy Savage Garden! Who doesn't love Truly Madly Deeply? Or To The Moon And Back. Heart

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993 @Andy

Hi Casey

There is no way I can ever disagree with your excellent choice in music, great duo, great music and just simply great all round.

I also like "Hold Me" and "Universe".

Cool DJ Emoji.jpg

Oh Yeah

UK Bob