NOW TV Box maintenance on 23 August Click here for more info
Elite 2

Re: New colour scheme - latest update !

@caseyb1993

Thanks for the warm welcome back, haven't really gone away been casually lurking on the forum from time to time and just haven't "logged on" to make any contributions to the community threads.

@Andy

I know you are not particularly keen on the green colour aspect of the nowtv theme, but personally i quite like it, which reminds me of the Movistar lime green colour scheme that you find on their sports product advertising.

Anyway whats that old saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" or something similar along those lines Smiley Happy

Legend 1

schnapps wrote:

I know you are not particularly keen on the green colour aspect of the nowtv theme, but personally i quite like it

@schnapps

But I know they've put Exorcist-green back in cos they know it disturbs me ... deeply ... and I know they've done it on purpose because I hear them talking about it ... behind my back ... muttering .. and whispering ... in my head ... IT'S IN MY HEAD, I TELL YOU!!!! .... Smiley Wink

33e06439f188eb9b523a50de358fee55.png

Highlighted
Mentor 2

@Andy

It's obvious you don't know about "Weeping Angels", check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZCCrKzaGhY

UK Bob

PS. In your head? Naw, they're in your home, your living room and even your bed, you can't escape.

Worried Emoji.jpg

PPS. We're all doomed, doomed I tell ya.

Are you being spied on as you're watching the news tonight? Is your television hacked into - so that the intelligence agencies can listen to your conversations? That's the extraordinary suggestion in documents -- apparently from the CIA -- released last night by the organisation Wikileaks. Today ...
Mentor 2

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

You asked me earlier in this thread the kind of music I'm in to, well I checked what I was listening to this morning (as I type this actually) and these were the artists and songs:

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

Lil Kim featuring Charlie Wilson - Download

Chromeo featuring Solange - Lost On The Way Home

Marvin Gaye - Is That Enough

Dr Hook  - Sexy Eyes & Sharing The Night Together

And the one thing they all have in common is that they are all cool, so if the music is cool then I like it.

Cheers

UK Bob