cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New box

I have just set up my box and am on the Home page. I have a entertainment pass which has been accepted and I want to know how to find these extra channels and is a guide available so I can see what is showing??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Depending on the version of your box you'll either see a green and blue NOW TV app on the homescreen or you'll find it in the My Apps section. Click that (or I just click the NOW TV button on the remote which does the same thing) to open the app. Then on the main menu at the left of the screen go to Entertainment and anything in there you can watch on your pass. 

If if you want to watch the live channels you can click the Watch Live section which shows you what's on now and next. Or if you want catch-up and boxsets scroll down to the bottom and you'll see the Channel option.

If you know what you are looking for you can just go to Search on the main menu.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Depending on the version of your box you'll either see a green and blue NOW TV app on the homescreen or you'll find it in the My Apps section. Click that (or I just click the NOW TV button on the remote which does the same thing) to open the app. Then on the main menu at the left of the screen go to Entertainment and anything in there you can watch on your pass. 

If if you want to watch the live channels you can click the Watch Live section which shows you what's on now and next. Or if you want catch-up and boxsets scroll down to the bottom and you'll see the Channel option.

If you know what you are looking for you can just go to Search on the main menu.