cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Format

What has happened to the home page on the NowTV box. It is more confusing. When I press the NOWtv button on remote, no longer works. When viewing  films the back button no longer works, you have to press the home button which takes you to the beginning again.

Please put back to the way it was. If its not broken don't fix it.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree I’m so disappointed I can’t find my box sets I can’t find my favourites it’s awful they seem to have tried to copy Prime TV with this new layout. Change it back please 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really strongly dislike the new format. Cant find things. Synopsis for programmes and films not there so you have to go in to each one to get more info. Dreadful change to make. Not at all user friendly.  It was fine before so not sure why the change. Its certainly not for the better.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd have to agree with all other comments. It's almost impossible to now establish how many remaining episodes there are, or how many other series. You have to go back to homepage, and save it as a favourite, and go through the Watchlist.

Why has the auto-off been adjusted to 4hrs only - what a waste of energy. I would prefer a 20min option. The standby option kicks in promotional screensavers, but the power light stays on. Maybe this so called upgrade is for the smart box, but is not suitable for the original design, where the box is only needed if you want to watch nowtv channels /boxsets. Please amend as soon as possible. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Totally agree, the new layout is terrible. Confusing, time consuming, I can never find what I’ve been watching. I get bored looking. It’s so annoying I won’t be renewing my subscription! There is not a single positive comment about this new ‘layout’ (Unfathomable nonsensical non user friendly guide). Please change it back. I’ve always been a massive now tv fan but now have to switch over and use the dreaded Netflix.