cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New Format

What has happened to the home page on the NowTV box. It is more confusing. When I press the NOWtv button on remote, no longer works. When viewing  films the back button no longer works, you have to press the home button which takes you to the beginning again.

Please put back to the way it was. If its not broken don't fix it.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I really, strongly dislike the new home page layout too! Find it harder to find what I'm looking for and really difficult keeping track of the programmes I'm watching, especially how many days left to watch each one, as they are no longer on the one page together! 

I really miss the Nowtv button display as it was. It was so easy to use and everything seemed logical. Now it just all seems like a jumble and that button is defunct. I hate it!

Please, please, please bring back the Nowtv button menu as it was.

Finally, with the new layout my box will no longer go into sleep mode! Being in my bedroom I have to disconnect it from the power every night otherwise I have it's bright light waking me up.

Please restore the Nowtv button menu as it was! PLEASE. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can only agree. I miss the now tv button working. The new interface cannot have been tested by real users.

There is another thread about how to hive feedback but I cannot see that they will listen.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The new layout is awful, and so long winded to actually get to where I want to go. Can't find an option for latest episode from things on my watch list. Now tv button is defunct. Seen another post saying the changes were implemented due to feed back recieved! Would love to know who from, and who actually tested these new options, coz it certainly wasn't genuine users! Between increasing prices, and forcing stupid changes, you'd think they didn't want customers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

does anyone know how to work the box since new format? I usually press nowtv button then go to kids and choose something for them to watch but I have no clue how to access the categories anymore..help me please 😭😭😭

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are using the older style remote with just the NowTV & Sky Store button on it, then there are a number of ways to access the Kids section.

When on the main front new page screen, navigate down the screen and once on the Kids red colour pass tile icon click on it to access the kids section.

Or if you prefer the old NowTV App access method, whilst on the new look home page screen, press the back button on the remote (the button next to the home button) this will then open on the left hand side the older style tab options.

Navigate down to Apps Store, then highlight and click OK on the NowTV App, then highlight and click OK on "Go to App".

This will then direct you to the older style UI layout you are more familiar with when you used to press the NowTV button on your remote controller.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps 

Can i just say thank u sooo much! I was convinced our box was broken 🙈🤣🤣

All sorted! Thanks again..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps

I haven't got now TV in my app store anymore, do you know another way I can revert back to the old style please. I hate this new layout 😭

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV have decided to remove their App also from the Apps Store.

There is no way around it unfortunately from what i can see and you will be forced to use the new look NowTV home screen layout.

The full blown Roku Players still use the old style NowTV UI, though i don't know if NowTV are looking to refresh the NowTV App on Roku Players.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

Thank you so much for reply.

I'll just have to get used to it 😒 I wish they would leave things alone lol.