cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mines the same saying incorrect user name or password, yet I can log in online to my account using the same ones??
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just seen Now Tv's message at the top saying its a technical problem that they're working on 😦
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you I have just looked, let's hope it's sorted soon
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are there any updates at all? I had been hoping to watch the match tonight 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Not yet 😞 it's a pain
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to set up my now tv box.

I can connect to my wifi, three green ticks,

but when I try to log into now tv with my username and password I get a message that says there was a problem connecting to the service.  Select network setup to change your network settings or try again.

So I go back to selecting my network, it connects agian, I try to enter my now tv username and password (wishing I had a shorter password) and it happens all over again.

any ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Similar problem. I switched my box on this evening to find that it was asking me to sign in, even though it usually signs me in automatically. After typing in my username and password, which I know work because I'm signed in to my account right now (website), but it keeps saying: Wrong username or password! Tested network connection and I get the three green ticks. Is this a wider problem?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There's two other threads with people having the exact same problem, bith new users and existing users. So I am going to join my family in the next room and give up getting my new toy to work until tomorrow!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User see this status post for more information http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/NOW-TV-Box-not-currently-working/m-p/339690#M202

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had this box for a while and worked great till now, First it asked me to log in. So put all my details in correctly, kept saying they were wrong and they were deffinately not, so I thought maybe change my password see if that helps... Still didn't log in old or new password, then reset it. It connected to my internet fine ( all three boxes ticked) then asked for user name password again all put in correctly now coming up with network error... Yet it keeps ticking all the three boxes saying it fine and all my details are correct 😞 what do I do??