cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Keep getting network error, how do I resolve?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just bought my box, set everything up easily..using correct password and keep getting "Network error"
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Can you please let us know if you are still encountering this issue with your NOW TV Box? 

We look forward to hearing from you so we can try our very best to get this resolved. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,

All sorted now

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had now tv box for about 4 months. Not able to get ITV for over a week now. Getting message

'Somethings gone wrong Sorry -  your video is unavailable at this time please try again later' .  I have tried unplugging, moving box and resetting, but still not happening.  Can someone help please?

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hi,

All sorted now

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the quickest method is to jump on to Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you! I took your advise and all is resolved now 🙂 the guy on live chat was super fast at getting it sorted - defo highly rate contacting them via this method 👍🏻
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My new black box refuses my correct username/password login.

Was working ok up until Dec. 29. Hasn't worked since power up on Dec. 31.

It shows the symptoms as previously discussed in this thread.

None of the usual suspects work - power off/on, reset/factory reset the box, disabling network pings.

Box is connected via ethernet cable, shows green tick marks for connection to home network and internet.

Anyone have details on network ports used by the box?

Logging in to account->devices from my PC, I see the box occasionally changes its name between  NOW TV Box and Roku - none of my doing (yes, I know where the name Roku comes from).

AFAICS there is nothing the customer can do by way of self-service to fix this. How can I raise a support ticket so that NowTV does whatever is required at their server end for my specific box?

iPad app is working just fine.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Went on to Live Chat.

They emailed me a password reset link which fixed it instantly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just signed up try connecting to wifi and keeps telling me no network connection what to do please