cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi now tv won't recognise my username or password but I can log in fine on my phone
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am currently having this issue, will allow me to log in on my phone but not on now to box
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User see artesea's post above

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Apparently my username and password is incorrect on the TV... But online not a problem!!
What's happening... And how long for??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yea mines the same
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello , I can't sign into my now TV account, I have re-set my password and followed the instructions but no joy .. Any help would be great 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have the exact same problem