cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOU MORE,  NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NOW I HAVE A PRODUCT I CANT EVEN USE 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I can see we have emailed you regarding this and are currently awaiting your response.

If you havn't received the email please let us know here.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I wonder if this will help?  I received a new black box as a gift 3 days ago and (despite a borrowed white one working perfectly on first connection) had the error message " cannot connect to local network" or words to that effect. It had picked up the wifi network but not the next one in the list. I have a Virgin superhub.  I went to the forums and saw that this had caused a lot of problems to a lot of people. I worked through the various suggestions about disabling the 'Ping' and setting up a Guest Network etc., and was very frustrated by the waste of a couple of hours of my time. THEN, returning this morning to the problem, I noted item 6 on the Nowtv troubleshooting page......update software!  As the gadget was new I expected this to be a further wasted effort but Lo and Behold there WAS a substantial update which downloaded and Bingo!  Smooth connection achieved.  So I have learned a lesson or two here and hope others may benefit.

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I believe you have now sorted this issue and found where you were going wrong.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Once you contact us we do get back to you as soon as we can. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried everything, new password, reboot and on and off.
Both mine and my son's are saying incorrect user / password. Been at it for an hour so annoyed
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Im having this same problem. Mine is not working but my mom's box is. Ive changed the password several times and reset the box. Even tried turning my tv off and on again to check. No idea why it isnt working when I am able to log onto my account on mobile
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the exact same problem tonight, I am able to log in on other devices such as phone and tablet but it will just not let me log in on the box. Could they be having a glitch? Its VERY frustrating. And i thought i was the only one having the problem 😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Mines the same. Can log in on my phone. Not on my box. Reset password and everything
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Must be an issue on their end. Mines the same. Fine of the phone, but the box refuses my ID and password.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yep I can log in on my phone. My son is sad, was our superior catch up night. He only nine