cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have tried several times to watch Sky sports on my now TV box and every time It is telling me to sign in as I try to sign in it says my user or password is wrong. This isn't the case as I can log on the computer.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

You should still be able to watch on your laptop though (I know it's not big screen, but at least you'll be able to see the game).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I moved the now tv box between rooms & tv and know have a network error. After full reset I add broadband setting. Then add my account details. Once the password is input I select connect it come up with a network error. Then 2 options. Select network settings and back. The first does notcwork and back asks for my password. Sorry but I've activated my sports pass for nothing
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same problem 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks hopefully they will have it resolved soon then as I've only just bought a movie pass!! Grrrr 👎🏻
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Keep me posted if you get them to reset/ start the pass. 6-1 we won. What a game to listen to on the Radio
Anonymous User
Not applicable
What a shame that you had to listen to it on the radio when you have paid for your pass! Now TV should definitely compensate for this fault and give you an extra days pass to be used when you want! I'm sure many people will agree that this would only be fair! I would be raising a complaint with them if I was you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks Sarah. I'll let you know
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi have the same issue. Can log in to PC but not my nowtv box?