cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv are working on it. Seems most users can't get logged in @Anonymous User. Hopefully resolved soon.  There's a yellow banner at the top of the page linking to an update thread. Subscribe to that and you'll see what progress they're making. 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I can't able to sign in into my Now tv box but I can sign in online . I have push the restart button but still not working .

I will like a full refund.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, I have a black Now TV box and it logged me out after just watching something then freezing. I switched the system off and on again which I have done several times in the past when the system freezes and this time it logged me out. It keeps telling me that my password or my username are incorrect though they can't be since I can still log on through other devices. Can I please ask for some help? How should I deal with this? Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 3 boxes, 2 are working fine but 1 is saying the password is incorrect, I know it's not and I know they know about it but strange I am only having this issue on 1 box??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a 2 new black boxes over the weekend and they do not work, they both get to the password entry at the initial setup and then fall over claiming they have lost the network. I've tried all the tips and checks and nothing seems to work.

Please can you advise when this might be resolved, at the moment I have no access to Now TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you getting an error code 014 and are you with Virgin? I'd suggest trying these steps (although once on your wifi there is another fault which means you can't use them right now anyway).

You'll need to complete the following sequence, by pressing the buttons on your NOW TV box remote control in quick succession:

Home. (x5)
Fast Forward.
Play.
Rewind.
Play.
Fast Forward.

If the above is done correctly, you'll see a new screen pop up called Platform Secret Screen which will display two green bars and four further options. Please select Disable Network Pings from the list of available options.

Once you've done this, simply click back on your remote control until you reach the connection setup page, and attempt to connect to a network.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I also having this problem.

Got a new box today, setup account all OK.
Then turn box on enter WiFi details all OK then when I try to go gin details it just says ' network error'

I have disabled the network pings and still have a network error!

What do I do ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User disabling pings is to get you pass an error with the code 014 (or 013) in which the box can't get past the router. If you get all three green ticks then it's likely your issue isn't that but the current fault in yellow at the top of the page.