cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is a fault, subscribe to this post for further details... Pretty shabby

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Can't log in on my now tv box everything else works

I have reset password reset box etc numerous times but keeps showing network setup issue

Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Got the same problem
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ps logged in on other devices fine
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just seen service issue
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Same as westorangeo, l can't get football on tv and it won't recognise my username and password, but l'm able to watch on my laptop ?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User it's also working on the Chromecast and mobile, although if you've not got one it's not much help. I'm sure NOW TV are doing everything they can to get the boxes working again asap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been logged out of now TV and I have tried changing my password but it keeps saying network error but my second now TV box will sign into my account can you tell me why ??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.