cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Looks like there is a problem with the sign in and now TV are working to fix it ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thankyou for your help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am unable to log in despite the username and passwork being correct.

This is about the third time in as many weeks, I have only had the box a month!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How embarrasing for me, got friends and family round to watch the Liverpool football match on big TV using a Sky Sports Day Pass on my new NowTV box and can't log in!

PC log in works but 10 people trying to watch the game on a small PC is just not working.

Wasted a pass on this!

I hope that they get it sorted soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

works on website but not on nowtv box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't sign in. I can sign in to my account on my computer but not on my Now tv box. (Have reset password and hard reset box).  I read I am not the first person to experience this problem... Pretty shabby

Anonymous User
Not applicable