cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I read to restart the box which i have, I re entered my wifi details and it connected fine but doesn't let me even start the box up now. I bought a now tv sports pass and can't even watch it, can't watch my movies or my entertainment. Time for a change i think. How do i cancel my membership?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree. Been with NOW for 6 weeks and been messed about from the word go .... Ooh, look - a Virgin TV leaflet ....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem. I can log in on Computer but TV says password or user name of wrong? only had box 2 days and on 14 days to have a go. Updates where all done when it was connected. What can be wrong?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just seen they are having problems, will I get extra day to free trial? anniverary watching normal tv gain 🙂 don't have much look with tech talktalk now Nowtv.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

pipadee wrote:

just seen they are having problems, will I get extra day to free trial? anniverary watching normal tv gain 🙂 don't have much look with tech talktalk now Nowtv.

It doesn't hurt to ask Smiley Wink

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Great I've changed my password thinking it was my fault, hope this won't affect my future log in.

Hi..I don't think it will. You should be able to log on as normal. Hopefully not long until it's fixed. Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

However if you do wish to cancel your account just head to http://account.nowtv.com/passes and cancel any passes you currently have active.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

purchased a new black now tv box at the weekend and it won't work, it goes  as far as the password entry then comes up with a network error, just replugged my older white box back in and now i get the error that my username and or password is incorrect, I can assure you they are both correct.

I tried all the reset tips and now after an hour I'm giving up, at the moment I can't watch now tv at all, please can you advise when this issue will be sorted out?

Looking through your forum this seems to be an ongoing issue since the black boxes were out on sale.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User it's not be an "ongoing issue" I've had a black box since day one without issue, until today due to the fault in the big yellow banner at the top of the page. I suggest you subscribe to that post to be updated.