cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't sign in and I've tried resetting password several times this is very frustrating
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the exact same problem logging into my box after swapping it to my other to can log in on the website and on my iPad but not the box I've tried resetting and nothing
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there, I have been experiencing an issue with my now TV box since earlier this evening. It began with asking me for my username/password, which I put in.

It told me my username and/or pass was incorrect, which I was sure it was not, so tested it on my android which worked instantly. I turned off my router and the Now TV box for 20 seconds each, then turned them back on. That didn't work.

I checked for updates, but there were none, so I decided to do a factory reset. I filled out all my details up to the point where it asked for my username and password, so I put them in and hit continue, but it told me there was a network error. I was prompted to select network setup or go back and try again. I am now trapped in the setup, missing out on the Now TV experience.

Any idea what to do next?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im getting the same as this now.

I have had a Roku boxes - used it with nowtv without issue for ages.

Get home tonight and it had logged me out.

I could get onto my PC using firefox and see / use no issues. But it stopped working on my Roku.

Ive tried the previous suggestions on leaving the pc one running and resetting the Roku - didnt work.

Ive tried changing my password - did work.

Please fix this for me asap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same problem with my box, extremely frustrating thought I was going mad until I saw this can someone please sort this issue for me?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My Nowtv box has been unplugged all day but when i went to watch it, it asked me to log back in. The only problem is it keeps saying my username and password are incorrect. I know they defintely aren't. I have tried resetting the password and that doesn't help. Also i tried a factory reset but couldnt get any further as it stated a network error. My internet connection is strong and i was watching this box yesterday so i don't know what else i can do.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post