cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Soyoth
Observer

Re: Can't sign in, error 2001.

Mine has done exactly the same as the above post. Won't allow me to log in. Says details are wrong, been fine for months and I haven't changed anything
0 Thanks
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Incorrect password and username

@bubble1234 @Lealea @Marcussaunders and others, they are aware of a fault and are trying to fix. For the latest information subscribe to this status post

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?
0 Thanks
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Can't log in :(

@AMJ @nownownowTV see this status post for more information http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/NOW-TV-Box-not-currently-working/m-p/339690#M202

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
0 Thanks
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Now tv not work on the box & xbox one

@Kyleighkyle see this status post for more info http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/NOW-TV-Box-not-currently-working/m-p/339690#M202

-----
0 Thanks
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Can't sign in, error 2001.

@Soyoth @SPC_0481 see this status post for more info http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/NOW-TV-Box-not-currently-working/m-p/339690#M202

-----
0 Thanks
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Can't log in

@De4r there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post

-----
0 Thanks
Maybury

Re: Can't get into account

Im having the same problem on my now tv box. I can login with my playstation and phone but now with the box
0 Thanks
artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: NOWTV box wont let me sign in

@Michelle7 there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post

-----
0 Thanks
westorange0

Re: Won't allow me to sign in when my user name and password are right

I too am having the same problem. I can't sign in on the Nowtv box but I can sign in on my laptop - I have tried resetting but still no luck.

Tom

artesea
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Login issue

@greebster there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

-----
0 Thanks