cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine has done exactly the same as the above post. Won't allow me to log in. Says details are wrong, been fine for months and I haven't changed anything
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User see this status post for more info http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/NOW-TV-Box-not-currently-working/m-p/339690#M202

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User and others, they are aware of a fault and are trying to fix. For the latest information subscribe to this status post

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am having the same problem. I can't sign in on the Nowtv box but I can sign in on my laptop - I have tried resetting but still no luck.

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Out of the blue I'm being asked to sign in to now TVs, use correct username and pass codes but says incorrect
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks...so frustrating 😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was able to use my now TV box perfectly fine last night to watch a programme on the entertainment section, now when I am selecting an episode to watch it is asking me to log in, and when I do there is a message appearing telling me my username and or password is wrong. It did the same thing when I tried to log into my account on another device the other day, but as my actual now TV box worked last night I don't think this has anything to do with it not working now. I have reset my password and restarted the box but it still isn't working. Please help 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Click on the yellow message above, seems its a technical problem for everyone