cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
De4r
Advocate

Come to put now tv on and it won't log in I have done everything it says to do.

What do I need to do? Please help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@De4r there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Both my now to box and Xbox one will not let me log in yet I can log in on my iPhone . Why ?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having a log in issue with my Now Tv box. Have logged in on my android phone which worked no problem. Box was unplugged all day. Have tried checking Internet connection and unplugging again. Nothing working. Please advise.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

We were watching NowTV on the white box and the movie stopped and the box rebooted, at about 18:50 this evening. There had not been a power outage. The box required re-entry of the username and password, and even thought hese have been checked and entered correctly, and re-entered correctly, the message always comes up saying "Sorry! Your username and password are incorrect". As the existence of this message indicates, I do know my username and password and so the mesage should read "Sorry! your username and password are not recognised by our system!

Looking at other threads on the forum, I have also reset the box by actuating the reset button in through the hole in the back of the box. The restart leads me to the username and password entry, which are always entered correctly and always rejected as incorrect. I have even then changed my password on this site, and entered the changed password on the box, and still got the same result. It has very quickly become obvious that something is wrong either with the box or with the system to which the box connects.

Now what, NowTV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changed my password and can log in on my iPhone but not on the box. Rubbish
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Glad I'm not the only one it's only just happens in the last 30 mins. I've reset the now tv box twice and changed password and still no joy. I can sign in on website but not the box.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. I've reset numerous times. Please fix this!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i am gettiing the same message