cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a similar problem. Bought the black box today, been through all the steps, opened an account, enabled my movie pass but as soon as we get to the username/password completion 'network error' comes up. Tried the pin in the back of the black box to reset but to no avail. Beginning to think this is a complete waste of time. Any tips please, gratefully received.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too, a new box, exactly the same problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable
+1 Having the same issue! I know my login details are correct because I then signed into the website.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Black box, get's the username and password and says network error, problem connecting to the service. I'm pinging the box and it's responding so it's on the network.

I've checked the account and it works on my laptop and my apple tv. Any updates/help

Anonymous User
Not applicable
What's a factory reset?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
If anyone finds a solution please put it up so we can all use it
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Love the website, pity the boxes aren't working and my I've just spent the last hour trying to fix it so my mates can watch Sky Sports (That we pay £31.00 a month for)

I suppose it would be too much to ask for a better explanation than "We know they are broke..." an also as this service costs me £575.00 a year (Ent,Movies,Sport) any hope of a gesture of goodwill?

Not impressed. I'm not saying it happens every day but when I' spending this kind of money per month it shouldn't happen anyday. I work in IT I know thats unrealistic but "We are aware its not working" is also unacceptable.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

+1 having this issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

+2 having issues watching on any device

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got my box today and a bit frustrated it's not working!