cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting the exact same thing 😏 wonder what's wrong its so frustrating
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes getting the same here, came on here to find a solution but it's obviously ongoing!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got the same issue. Says incorrect username/password when trying to log in. Also, YouTube and All 4 apps won't load. Help please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue! Can't log in with of at all!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had exactly same issue my account had logged out on the box when I got back from work. I tried logging in again but said incorrect password so reset twice and reset the box as well and now states 'network error' every time I want to log in!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting exactly the same thing, I've changed password twice and reset box more times than I care to remember. Now can't watch it at all.

Is there a problem that they aren't telling us about?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anybody know what is being done to fix it?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm waiting in the queue to do a live chat for help...so far number 21

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HAVING TRIED UNSUCCESSFULLY ABOUT 10 TIMES SETTING UP  PASSWORD AND GETTING STARTED.

HAVE REACHED CONCLUSION THIS A USELESS PRODUCT AND SHOUD BE TAKEN OFF THE MARKET.

I HAVE HAD NO SUPPORT FOR OVER TWO DAYS, AND THE COMPANY WHO MARKETS THIS PRODUCT

SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY ASSHAMED OF THEMSELFS