cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same nightmare of a problem.
I spent an hour last Thursday on live chat, reset password, did hard reset, software update. Was told I had a faulty Now TV box and I would hear from Technical Department by email.
Nothing received by Monday - so spent another age on Live Chat going over everything again. Still not resolved. So a replacement box was sent out.
It arrived this morning and guess what - "Unknown Error" when I enter my username and password!!!
Please help!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am having this problem right now and I can log in to other devices (typing from my iPad now) please help me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem but when I log in on my iPad it works perfectly fine even befor changed my password this is incredibly frustrating now as me and my partner have tried most of the suggestions on this page ? 

@Anonymous User wrote:
Won't let me sign in on ps4 or the EE box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem. I can sign in on my phone and it's fone. Soon as I try the box it's saying username or password incorrect. 😡 I've changed my password twice. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I just say I'm fuming, having the exact same problem that everyone else is, tried logging in telling me it's incorrect so I've tried again and again reset my password, ret the box 5 times unplugged it 5 times also and still not working. I think it's appailing these issues considering how much we pay a month and absolutely no help at all.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Totally agree!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User there is a fault at NOW TVs end which they are aware of. For the latest information subscribe to this post.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here. Says Network Error after inputting password. Reset the box (new black one) and reset password. Works fine via IPad app, but not the box